Welcome to Ink'D
Contact Yahoo Helpline Number +1(833)409-0108
Use this paragraph to describe what you do. This is a great place to let your visitors know who you are. Add useful information that your visitors may find interesting. What makes you stand out? Why you do what you do? What is your passion? Here is where you can just let go. Now is when you let them know. Zoho Sites, your site, your story. Click here to add your story.
Want to change Yahoo Mail Password?
Besides the above-mentioned issues, one of the most commonly faced problem is password related. If you’re having trouble trying to change the mail password, here is a step by step guide for your reference.
1. Switch on your computer/laptop and open a web browser.
2. Sign in to your Yahoo mail account by entering the password.
3. After logging in, check the top-right corner for a gear icon on the accounts page. Locate it and click on it.
4. A drop-down menu will appear on your screen. Click on ‘Account Info’ on the menu. This will direct you to a new section.
5. When the new section appears, click on the ‘Account Security’ option on the left-hand side panel.
6. Under the Account security section, you will find the ‘Change password’ option. Click on it and follow the instructions.
7. Enter your existing password. You will then be required to click on ‘I would rather change my password’ option. This will direct you to another screen.
8. On the next screen, you can enter your new password and click on the ‘Continue’ button.
The password for your Yahoo mail account will be changed using the above mentioned steps.